ACH & CHECK DRAFTING SOLUTIONS
Check Drafting is an electronic system that allows a business to accept check payments from their customers quickly, securely, and at a cost that is below any other method. The check drafting system is not the same as the ACH (Automated Clearing House) system, and is superior in many ways. Electronic check drafting is done online through a secure website, or can be integrated into an existing website using an API (Application Program Interface).
Depending on the service, an electronic check service can verify that the check writer does not have a history of writing bad check, or you can opt for a full electronic conversion program, where your checks are converted into an electronic transaction like a credit card. We also have a check drafting service that can be integrated with a website allowing you to accept checks from your customers over the internet.
• Checks are automatically deposited into a business’s bank account.
• A business never has to see, touch, or deposit a single check.
• Checks are processed instantly in real-time.
• A Full featured, secure virtual terminal is included for manually processing checks.
• Advanced API integration is available for websites
With ACH Solutions you’ll be able to process and deliver ACH transactions through your choice of deployment models, cost-effectively, no matter the size of your institution or ACH transaction volume. You will also:
• Eliminate costly manual processes
• Maximize efficiencies and productivity
• Enhance customer servicing and satisfaction
• Expand business services and offerings
• Enjoy 24/7 support from industry experts
• Improve regulatory compliance and mitigate risk across your automated clearing house payment processing system
• Online access
• Automated settlement
• Multi-institutional processing
• Robust risk mitigation tools
• Debit authorization/protection
• Comprehensive return item processing
• Extensive reporting
Accept checks without the worry. Our check services partners provide cost-effective protections from bad or fraudulent checks and faster access to funds.